Have you heard the news? Annie's is starting their own Craft Festival! It's being held in Fort Wayne, Indiana, from October 30–November 1. And they are giving away a free class to one lucky winner on Moogly!
Knitters and crocheters are being presented a unique opportunity with the first-of-its-kind Annie’s Craft Festival. Instruction from industry greats like Lily Chin and Edie Eckman, an evening with #1 New York Times best-selling author and creator of Hallmark’s Cedar Cove series, Debbie Macomber, a playful Crafts & Cocktails Halloween Party, free make-and-takes, a measuring station and a “stitch doctor” are only some of the amazing experiences waiting for this group in Fort Wayne, Indiana, from October 30–November 1.
Festival highlights include:
- First-class instruction, workshops and lectures by renowned designers and industry professionals in everything from crochet, knitting, quilting, sewing, beading, card-making and paper crafts to cross-stitch, floral crafts, painting and more!
- Festive social events including an evening with #1 New York Times best-selling author and creator of Hallmark’s Cedar Cove series, Debbie Macomber, and a Crafts & Cocktails Halloween Party with make-and-take projects, carnival games, a fun photo booth, prizes and more
- A marketplace featuring a wide variety of crafting supplies, tools and fun events
- A Make-It Take-It area where attendees can make (for free) an array of different projects across multiple mediums
- A Product Runway featuring fabulous prizes of craft supplies and tools (tickets are free)
- The Stitch Doctor, a place where people can ask questions and get hands-on help with their current projects from some of the best professionals in the business
- Free Annie’s Craft Academy classes, where people can try out a new craft and learn basics before jumping in to a more advanced class
- A free Measuring Station where attendees can get accurate personal measurements from a professional
- Multiple giveaways and prizes throughout the weekend
The festival will be held at the Grand Wayne Convention Center located in downtown Fort Wayne. For more information and to register for the event, please visit www.AnniesCraftFestival.com. And as a special offer, you can get 50% off classes with the code CLASS50 - this deal is only good until 10/21, so act fast!
And to make it even more exciting, Annie's is giving away one class of the winner's choice - here on Moogly! The Annie's Craft Festival Class Giveaway is open worldwide - but it does not include transportation, so please only enter if you plan on attending! The giveaway ends 10/19/15 at 12:15am Central US time. To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. You may need to use a desktop if you have trouble on mobile. Only the email address is mandatory, all other options are for bonus entries only.