As I plan projects and posts for 2018, I wanted to take a moment to look back at 2017 - and my favorite crochet patterns for the year. So I've put together a list to share, featuring my own favorite 3 patterns that I designed last year, and favorites from some of my fellow designers, all made with Lion Brand Yarn!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.
Just click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
My Favorite Moogly Patterns:
- Riverbend Cardigan: This was a huge step for me - my first "real" adult sweater! I can't wait to continue learning and designing sweaters now! Made with Lion Brand New Basic 175.
- Denim Ombre Wrap: This pattern marked a new way of making edgings for me - and it's just so cozy! Made with Lion Brand Jeans.
- Quicksilver Shawlette: I've made a few shawls over the years, but this one is one of my favorites - at least for now! Made with Lion Brand Superwash Merino.
Favorite Patterns from Other Designers:
- Crochet Heirloom Cabled Sweater by Sewrella: Made with Lion Brand Vanna’s Style.
- Granite Cardigan by All About Ami: Made with Lion Brand New Basic 175.
- Cascading Kimono Cardigan by Mama In A Stitch: Made with Lion Brand New Basic 175.
- Tangram Wrap by One Dog Woof: Made with Lion Brand Jeans.
- Habitat Cardigan by Make & Do Crew: Made with Lion Brand Heartland.
2017 was such an amazing year for crochet - with hundreds of fantastic new patterns! I love the way crochet is growing and developing, and I can't wait to see what develops in 2018! What are you hoping to see from your favorite bloggers and designers this year? Pin this collection to save it for later: