As I plan projects and posts for 2018, I wanted to take a moment to look back at 2017 - and my favorite crochet patterns for the year. So I've put together a list to share, featuring my own favorite 3 patterns that I designed last year, and favorites from some of my fellow designers, all made with Lion Brand Yarn!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.
Just click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
My Favorite Moogly Patterns:
- Riverbend Cardigan: This was a huge step for me - my first "real" adult sweater! I can't wait to continue learning and designing sweaters now! Made with Lion Brand New Basic 175.
- Denim Ombre Wrap: This pattern marked a new way of making edgings for me - and it's just so cozy! Made with Lion Brand Jeans.
- Quicksilver Shawlette: I've made a few shawls over the years, but this one is one of my favorites - at least for now! Made with Lion Brand Superwash Merino.
Favorite Patterns from Other Designers:
- Crochet Heirloom Cabled Sweater by Sewrella: Made with Lion Brand Vanna’s Style.
- Granite Cardigan by All About Ami: Made with Lion Brand New Basic 175.
- Cascading Kimono Cardigan by Mama In A Stitch: Made with Lion Brand New Basic 175.
- Tangram Wrap by One Dog Woof: Made with Lion Brand Jeans.
- Habitat Cardigan by Make & Do Crew: Made with Lion Brand Heartland.
2017 was such an amazing year for crochet - with hundreds of fantastic new patterns! I love the way crochet is growing and developing, and I can't wait to see what develops in 2018! What are you hoping to see from your favorite bloggers and designers this year? Pin this collection to save it for later:
Follow Moogly on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr, and don’t forget to sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page! This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn.
I really appreciate free patterns.
i just want to thank you for your blog. I have learned so much from you and you are so inspiring. You always have a pattern that makes me want to try a new stitch or to make a new item, but it's usually 2 or 3. I haven't won anything on your giveaways, but they are just a great bonus for those who do win. I have a special file for your patterns because I know there will always be something I want to make and I know the instructions will be understandable.and correct. You have the best site I have found.
Wow, thank you so much! ♥ That made my day!
Some beAutiful patterns. I can't wait until I finish my current project.
😀 I'm so glad you found some inspiration Christeen! 😀
where can I share a picture of my riverbend cardigan . I love a lot of your patterns...hats, fingerless gloves, elephant lovie...
I would love to see them! If you mail them to me at email@example.com I can see them, and with your permission share them in the Moogly Email Newsletter! You can also join the Moogly Community Group on Facebook and share photos there! https://www.facebook.com/groups/MooglyGroup/?source_id=232783620086760