It’s curtains for this roundup! Don’t worry, it’s just beginning – and it’s chock full of 10 free crochet curtain patterns! Perfect for reinvigorating your home for the coming season!
10 Free Crochet Curtain Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Big Bold Chevron Curtain by Tamara Kelly, on Moogly: Let’s kick this collection off with the curtain that hangs in my very own master bath! Works up super fast!
- Flower Power Valance by Robin Sanchez, on Once Upon a Pink Moon: One of the most cheerful curtain patterns I can imagine!
- Blocks in Blocks Curtain by Bernat (PDF): I love the delicate yet mod look of these!
- Colorful Curtain by Ioana van Deurzen, on Zaraza Crochet: Lovely and bright – and they look like they could be a great stashbuster too!
- Valance by Lily Sugar’n Cream, on Ravelry: A simple but interesting decoration!
- Cafe Curtains by J&P Coats, on Ravelry: A vintage pattern!
- Star Flowers Valance, by Josie Rabier, on Free Patterns: A lovely cafe curtain on it’s own, or topper for fabric!
- Yawaraka Lace Cafe Curtain by Pierrot, via Ravelry: I love the look of these! Charted with minimal English instructions to get you started.
- Flower Lattice Curtain Valance by Debi Dearest, on Dearest Debi: Very pretty and feminine!
- Gardine Fur Das Gaste – WC (Curtain for the Guest Bath) by Eva Reinke, on Ravelry: So funny I had to include it! German designer, but it’s charted for filet crochet – and just like the picture, that’s understandable everywhere!
I hope you found some home decor inspiration in this crochet curtain collection! Let me know what you think – and what roundups you’d like to see next – in the comments!