Purses and handbags – when did you start carrying one? Odds are, you don’t leave home without it – and feel a little naked if you do! But you don’t have to always carry the same one – you can crochet one for every occasion! Here are 10 free purse crochet patterns to get you started.
10 Free Purse Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Hounds Tooth Tote by Kathy Lashley, on ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs: A classic pattern in a new medium! Love it! Kathy has the best houndstooth crochet projects out there!
- Watercolor Festival Bag on Cre8tion Crochet: Something very different – and perfectly named!
- Color Wheel Bag by Kim Guzman, on Crochet Kim: Tunisian and bold – a statement bag for sure!
- Mommy and Me Woven Purse Set by Amanda Nicole Evanson, on MNE Crafts: So cute! What little girl wouldn’t love to match mommy?
- Graphic Chevron Clutch by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux: Bold, modern, and perfect for a night out on town – in heels or jeans!
- Pretty Little Felted Purse by Kara Gunza, on Petals to Picots: A super cute bag, and the felting means you don’t need a liner!
- Sassy Ruffle Bag, on KT and the Squid: I love when “scarf yarns” are used to dress up other items! This is such a fun look!
- Stitch11 Crochet Purse by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: This one looks like it’s the perfect size for stashing all my gear for a day out and about!
- Golden Tassel Weave Purse by Unfuzzy Boutique, on Busting Stitches: Go to her site and click on the picture to see it large – this handbag has great detailing! I’d be proud to carry it anywhere!
- Crochet Seed Stitch Purse by Sara McFall, on My Merry Messy Life: This one was just too Eastery-Springy to leave out! So cheerful!
I hope you’re enjoyed this roundup of pretty crochet purses! All these original patterns are provided free by the designers, so go show them some love! And don’t forget about the great free crochet purse patterns on Moogly – all found HERE!