It’s definitely sweater weather at The Loop Scoop 47! Wrap up in crochet sweaters, blankets, and decorate your space for the season with this mix of free and paid patterns. And after you check out the featured designs, be sure to also take a peek at the new patterns and links at the bottom, to help determine what gets featured next round!
What is The Loop Scoop?
The Loop Scoop is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On The Loop Scoop, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Fisherman’s Nap Aran Cable Blanket from Dora Does – This snuggly blanket pattern uses lesser-known traditional fisherman’s crochet cable techniques to create a classic-looking cable blanket … PAID crochet pattern!
- Cosy Crochet Cardigan from Yarn Craftee – This cozy cardi is worked up in Aran weight yarn and includes instructions for sizes XS to 3XL … FREE crochet pattern!
- Black Cat Granny Square from Golden Lucy Crafts – Make a spooky black cat for Halloween or a work this up in any color in honor of your favorite feline … FREE crochet pattern!
- Ghostly Mushroom Wall Hanging from Divine Debris – This tapestry makes a great addition to any Halloween decor … FREE charted crochet pattern!
- Snowman Pillow from Maria’s Blue Crayon – ‘Tis almost the season! This snowman pillow will make such a cheerful accessory all winter season long … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in The Loop Scoop?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other. Plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL. Be sure to use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- Once your project is featured, we ask that you do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss The Loop Scoop!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)