It’s been a little while since I did a roundup here on Moogly – after 3 years or so, it sometimes seems I’ve covered almost everything. But one cute little woodland creature still has escaped.. the cute little hedgehog! So here we have it, a hullabaloo of free crochet hedgehog patterns!
10 Free Hedgehog Crochet Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Harper Hedgehog by Sue Harnach, on Red Heart: Colorful and fun – and easier to take care of than the real thing!
- Hedgehog Taggie Baby Toy by ChiWei Ranck, on One Dog Woof: This is practically perfect in every way – what baby wouldn’t love this!
- Hedgehog Amigurumi Pattern by Mei Li Lee, on Craft Passion: A. Dor. A. Ble.
- Baby Hedgehogs by Kati Galusz, on Ravelry: So cute and fuzzy!!
- Amigurumi Hedgehog Pincushion by Knot Yo Grandma, on Knot Yo Grandma – Clever! What a great gift for someone who sews!
- Hedgehog Applique by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Crazy cute, and it includes a photo tutorial!
- Hedgehog Duster by Pierrot: Scroll down until you see the picture, then click on it for the English PDF!
- Hedgehog Rattle by Nicole Harmon, on Ravelry: Chubby and fun rattle for baby – you control the level of noise!
- Harold the Hedgehog by Brenda K. B. Anderson, on Red Heart UK: This one is written in UK terms, so I like to image he has a British accent!
- Hedgie by Heidi Yates, on Ravelry: A super fun and funky hat pattern for video game fans!
Hedgehogs are cute and cuddly and fun – at least when they’re crocheted! Is there a roundup you’d like to see on Moogly? Let me know in the comments!