Ninjas are everywhere lately, thanks to four particularly popular pizza eating amphibian youths! A bit less sneaky than your traditional ninjas, but it takes all sorts of course. And you'll find crochet ninjas as well - those who wield the hook in mysterious and yarn bomby ways... those who can always get gauge no matter who designed the pattern! So this roundup is all about ninjas - the ones we can make with our hooks! And a couple of their finer accessories - because we all love crocheted accessories!
10 Free Crochet Ninja Patterns
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Ninja Mask by Corina Gray on Stitch11: They'll never guess who's behind the mask! Match your favorite turtle, or create your own character!
- Ninja by K. Godinez, on ami loves garumi: More than just a pattern - there's a whole story, and it's educational too! Wonderfully customizable!
- Purple Stitch Project Ninja by Vicki Howell, on Ravelry: This cuddly guy is the official mascot of the Purple Stitch Project - a great cause!
- Crochet Nunchaku by Shala, on Don't Eat the Paste: So much safer than the real thing! Great for Halloween and dress up play!
- Ninja Lovey by Loopy Kidz: For when nap time just creeps up out of nowhere!
- Ninja Bunny Finger Puppet by Jenn Lovecurry, on Worth a Knit: It's a finger puppet! It's a bunny! I didn't see that ninja coming!
- Ninja Star by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: An iconic piece of every good ninja's kit! And these don't hurt when you throw them at your siblings!
- Ninja Bowling by Michelle Townley, on Rainy Day Crochet, via web.archive: Such a fun idea - and great indoor activity! Take that, ninjas!
- Cork and Crochet Ninja by LucyRavenscar Crochet Creatures: Now you know how that whole bottle of wine snuck into your glass!
- Ninja Hook Case by Justyna Kacprzak, on Ravelry: Ninja shaped hook case for ninja hooking? I'm getting a little paranoid, but I love it!
Did one of these ninja crochet patterns sneak onto your to do list? I hope you've enjoyed this fun loving and just a little dangerous collection!
Thanks for reading! Get more Moogly goodness in your life by checking out the social media links at the top of the page - and don't forget to sign up for the weekly email newsletter - it's free!