Lion Brand has thousands and thousands of free patterns on their site... and here are some of my favorite free crochet patterns to help you celebrate and decorate for Halloween!
10 Free Crochet Patterns for Halloween from Lion Brand Yarn
(click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!)
- Black Cat Door Stopper - This kitty brings good luck - no more slamming doors!
- Amigurumi Candy Corn - Whether or not they are as tasty as the real thing is debatable... but they are even cuter!
- Halloween Pennants - Perfect for your own haunted (or not so haunted) house!
- Halloween Wreath - Front door decor to set the trick-or-treat mood!
- Franken Hat - A quick costume fix - always good to have one on hand!
- Halloween Tombstone Ornament - Can tombstones be adorable?
- Halloween Treat Bags - Depending on the neighborhood, you might need a few of these...
- Boo!tiful Candy Bowl - Make it now, fill it later... and then fill it again before the kids start knocking!
- Halloween Bat Ornament - Guaranteed rabies free!
- Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Ornament - It's not Halloween without a jack-o-lantern!
Do you craft for Halloween? Make homemade costumes? There are so many fantastic patterns out there to help add a festive touch to your home for Halloween - which ones are your favorites?