Eating outdoors with friends and family is one of life’s simple pleasures. And we could all use a bit more time outside! So here are 10 free picnic crochet patterns to help you pack for your next al fresco engagement!
A picnic’s list of must-haves is pretty short – some food and a nice place to sit outdoors is really all you need! But it sure is nice to have a blanket, a basket, and a few accessories to make things easier. And as I get older, I appreciate a nice place to sit more and more!
10 Free Picnic Crochet Patterns
- Gingham Crochet Picnic Blanket, designed by Daisy Farm Crafts, made with Caron Simply Soft – truly a classic look, I love it in these pretty shades of blue!
- Checkerboard Picnic Blanket, made with Lily Sugar’n Cream – Something to do after the meal is done!
- Plaid Picnic Throw, designed by Ann Regis, made with Red Heart Soft – another classic look!
- Pic-a-nic Basket, made with Lily Sugar’n Cream – so cute and clever!
- Bring Your Own Bag, designed by Moogly, suggested yarn: Bernat Softee Chunky – great for condiments and utensils too!
- Casserole Carrier, made with Lily Sugar’n Cream – What’s your favorite dish to bring?
- Spiral Crochet Pillow, made with Lily Sugar’n Cream – I love the leather handle on these!
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow, designed by Moogly, made with Bernat Blanket Extra – Pick your fave firmness too!
- Summer Stripes Crochet Bucket Hat, made with Lily Sugar’n Cream – Remember the sunscreen!
- Freezer Pop Cozy, made with Red Heart Super Saver – Fun for all ages!
Here’s a Pin for your favorite crafty Free Picnic Crochet Patterns Board so you can save all of these for later! Thanks for sharing!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Yarnspirations for providing the materials for this post.