Time is short, but it doesn’t take much! Here are 10 free crochet patterns that make fantastic finishing touches, fast gifts, and stocking stuffers – and each takes 100 yds of yarn or less (sometimes MUCH less!), so there’s still plenty of time!
10 Free Crochet Fast Gift Patterns Using 100 Yds or Less
- Crocheted Bracelets on Brownie Knits: Less than 30 yds and perfect for teens! It’s all in the buttons and baubles!
- Santa Frame Ornament by Pan Perkins, on Ravelry: These are hilarious! Imagine the possibilities for photos – fun and funny, in only 10-11 yrds!
- Little Treasures Envelope by Shara Lambeth, on Shara Lambeth Designs: Any trinket or gift card is 10 times better when in comes in one of these clever pouches – and each one only takes 55 yds of yarn! Add a strap and you’ll have a very happy little girly too.
- Christmas Tree Coffee Cozy, here on Moogly: Pair it wit a coffee shop gift card, pretty mug, or bag of coffee beans; it takes only 25-30 yds and you’ve added a personal touch!
- Blossom Bag Yarn Saver – Mini by Sherry L. Farley, on Ravelry: Perfect for a fellow yarn crafter – particularly if paired with a yummy skein of yarn! Just 100 yds of yarn and done.
- Roller Coasters by Kirsten from Sheep and Lemons, on Haak maar Raak!: A lovely gift for the host or hostess in less than 55 yds each!
- Flower Hair Tie by Dorothee Grall, on Ravelry: Just 12 – 16 yds and you can make one little girl very happy!
- If-you-waited-until-the-Very-Last-Minute Lanterns by Blowfish Design, on Ravelry: Just about 100 yds of yarn each – and the name is very apt, eh? A pretty gift with a hidden bit of flair on the bottom!
- Wide Mouth Canning Jar Cozy (Two Versions), here on Moogly: Mason jar gifts have been growing in popularity, and if Pinterest is any indication, they’re hotter than ever! If you’ve made a jar gift this year, add just 60 yds of yarn to take it to the next level!
- Starburst Cowl on B.hooked Crochet: An entire cowl in less than 100 yds? Easy with bulky yarn! And it’s all on video! Great when you need a gift for a friend ASAP!
Not only are these patterns quick and easy – they’re also great stashbusters! I hope you’ve enjoyed this roundup of crochet pattern that take less than 100 yds of yarn – it’s been fun putting together such an eclectic collection!