There’s something about the sunny days of spring – something that has many thinking, “Let’s brunch!” We all need a crisp new bag after a long winter, so here is my curated collection of brunch-worthy free crochet bag and tote patterns!
Grab Some Coffee – and These Free Extras!
Below I share some of my favorite bags and totes found on Yarnspirations, as well as some particularly spring-y Moogly designs! But there are SO many patterns to explore – here are some more links!
10 Free Brunch-Worthy Crochet Bag and Tote Patterns
What makes a bag brunch-worthy? For this collection, I’ve chosen a variety of bags in different shapes and sizes, but they are all cute, fashionable, and on-trend! Click on the name of the pattern to go to the free pattern page. Click on the name of the yarn to learn more and order some for your own stash!
- Cottage Bucket Bag, made with Bernat Sheepy
- Granny Hex Tote, made with Caron Colorama O’Go
- Boxy Bento Bag, made with Red Heart Super Saver
- Ring Rose Bag, made with Patons Kroy Socks
- Slouchy Summer Totes, made with Bernat Handicrafter Cotton
- Cinch Stripes Backpack, made with Red Heart Roll With It Tweed
- Crochet Fringed Bag, made with Caron Cotton Cakes
- Sherbet Stripes Tote, made with Red Heart Roll With It Tweed
Before You Go…
Here’s a Pin for your favorite crafty Pinterest Board so you can save all of these for later! Thanks for sharing!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! And sign up for the free newsletter at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Yarnspirations for providing the materials for this post.