Fall might be best known for pumpkins, but we’ve gotta give some props to the apple! Crispy and crunchy, or soft and cinnamon-y, the apple is an icon: a healthy snack, a sweet dessert, a special fall treat… and today’s roundup theme! To celebrate this fun fruit, here are 10 free crochet apple patterns!
10 Free Crochet Apple Patterns
- Amigurumi Apples by June Gilbank, on PlanetJune: The most popular amigurumi apple pattern out there!
- Apple Cozy by Bailee L. Wellisch, on Little Abbee: Great for the lunch box to keep fruit safe!
- Owl Apple Cozy by Kara Gunza, on Petals to Picots: Apple safety with a trendy touch! So fun!
- Apple Hat by Salena Baca, a Ravelry download: Offered in sizes Newborn, 3-6m, and 6-12m, this hat is perfect for the apple of your eye! NOTE: This pattern is no longer available for free.
- Apple coasters by Louise Howe, on Lally lou-lou: Keep the table safe from overflowing cups of cider!
- Apple Pie Potholder by Book People Studio, via Internet Archive: Clever “vents” in the top let the yummy apple colored yarn peek through!
- Crochet Apple by Annemaries Haakblog: Super cute on a paperclip or as a tiny applique! I’d love these on girls’ barrettes!
- Apple Jam Lid Covers by Didde D, on Cand.Selv: So sweet! Perfect for topping gifts of homemade pie filling or apple butter. Written in UK terms.
- Spiral Apple Tawashi Scrubber by Lion Brand Yarn: You’ve got to wash them before you eat them, and this is a fun and eco-friendly way to get the job done!
- Apple Bags by Siem En Zo, on Annemarie’s Crochet Blog: Just the right size for a sweet treat – caramel apples anyone?
Have you made any crochet apple patterns? Is there an apple pattern I missed that you think should’ve made the roundup? Share your thoughts and links in the comments – I love reading what you have to say!