Spring has sprung, and soon the green leaves, colorful flowers, and warm breezes will return. And with them, all things that buzz and whizz! Bees are so important for life here on this green planet, and they’ve inspired numerous crochet patterns. So here are 10 beautiful honey and bee crochet patterns to get your hook buzzing!
10 Free Bee Crochet Patterns
Click on the name of the patterns you like to go to the page for that pattern!
- Bee Hives and Clover Afghan Block by Joyce Lewis, on Ravelry: NO LONGER FREE – This unusual block is based on an antique lace pattern – but it looks modern and new! Love the single color version the designer made, as well as the multicolored ones made by other crocheters!
- Hearts and Bees by Moji-Moji Design: So super cute – and they come with a bunch of ideas for how to use them!
- Bumble the Bee by Emi Carmichael, on Crochet Me: Adorable!! This one was made by Amy Thornton – check out her patterns HERE!
- Bumble Bee Lovey by Kelsey Bieker, on LuLu’s Crafts (link to Ravelry PDF): Cozy bee blankey for the littles!
- es-BEE-lotta by Barbara Strasser, on Ravelry: Such an irresistible smile! Love it! Note that this is in UK terms.
- Bumble Bee Hat by Kelsey Bieker, on LuLu’s Crafts: From the same designer as the lovey above – they make a great gift set!
- Beehive Potholder by Lion Brand Yarn: This super cute and practical potholder comes with a bear pattern too – a perfect pairing!
- Busy Bee Backpack by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, on Yarnspirations: Don’t need another Easter basket? What about making one of these and filling it with candy! Much more practical (and cute as can bee)!
- Bee Squares Blanket by Meike Beumers, on Ravelry: This one is also in UK terms – but it’s sweet little bees are worth translating!
- Bee Girl Amigurumi by Serah Basnet, on Tales of Twisted Fibers: The bee girl is a classic icon for my generation – and this amigurumi is just too much for words! Love love love!
I hope you enjoyed this free bee crochet patterns roundup! Have they given you the buzz to crochet? Do you have a roundup request? Let me know in the comments!