In the past I've rounded up Crochet Skirts for Women, and Crochet Dresses for Girls, but somehow I missed the Crochet Skirts for Girls! Well, a few of you noticed... and thanks to your reminders, here they are - 10 free crochet skirt patterns for girls age 4-12!
Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links.
10 Free Crochet Skirt Patterns for Girls
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages
- Jolimar, Too Skirt by Doris Chan, on Ravelry: Girl's (XXS/2, XS/4, S/6, M/8-10, L/12-14); This sweet lace skirt is perfect over leggings, and features the Doris Chan signature look!
- Salsa Party Skirt by Kim Guzman, on Yarnspirations: Girl's 4-8 (10-14); Love the textured chevrons and gorgeous colors - and drawstring waist!
- Fiore Overskirt by Pierrot: 50cm waistband; Fully charted, with some English instructions - look for the photo and click on it to go to the pdf!
- Crochet Ruffle Skirt by Debi Dearest, on Dearest Debi: 22" waist, with instructions for adjusting the size; Have any ruffle yarn lingering in your stash? This is a fun use for it!
- Olivia Skirt by Janelle Khawly, on Ravelry: 44 cm waist, very adjustable; I love the scalloped edge and shaping of this one! Great for play or for dressy occasions!
- Twirly Tutu by Lion Brand Yarn: Fits child 3-6 years; Lovely, youthful, and sure to be a big hit!
- The Hipster Mini Skirt by Patricia Klonoski, on Ravelry: 22 inch waist, 8 inches long/4T-6; Super cute and easy to upsize!
- Party-Girl Skirt by Rhonda "TurquoizBlue" Davis, on FreePatterns.com; Girl's 2 through 10; Ready to rhumba! Too cute!
- Little Bow Skirt by Teri Heathcote, on Knot Your Nana's Crochet: 19-21 inch waist, with instructions for adjusting the size; Love the stitch pattern here, and the bow detailing!
- Ruffle Crochet Skirt by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: Girls Small or 5-6; Worked from the bottom up, this skirt is super cute year round!
I also love the Rachel Skirt, by JessieAtHome, shown below. It comes in sizes Child 3-5 all the way up to an adult ⅘x - so you can make one for your little girl and her mama! So gorgeous, and I love all the different lengths - CLICK HERE to purchase it from Craftsy for only $4!
Thanks so much for reading! Get more Moogly and craft goodness by following along on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing!