Thank you to everyone who’s linked up their projects once again! Sara from My Merry Messy Life was kind enough to switch with me and take over this week so I can recover from surgery, and we are both pleased as can be to share the featured posts for this round! Remember, with the two of us as co-hosts, the featured projects get twice the publicity, with links on both our sites and all our social media outlets! And if you tweet about it using the hashtag #HOHD, we’ll use these to get even MORE attention on your posts and entries. So let’s get to it!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 – MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Headband Pattern by Flower Girl Cottage – FREE pattern! Great project to whip up for Christmas presents and the stitch pattern is just lovely!
#2 – Amazing Grace Headband by Beatrice of Beatrice Ryan Designs – FREE pattern! Another beautiful headband and stitch pattern and this one is for a charitable cause – breast cancer.
#3 – Booty Booty Booties Rockin Everywhere! by Trish of Tales from Trish. These crocodile stitch booties are just too too cute!
#4 – Artfully Simple Pattern Review by Corina of Stitch 11 – a gorgeous scarf and pattern review, designed by our very own, Tamara from Moogly!
#5 – Fashion Accessory Organizer by Creat E Witty Unleashed – This is so neat! I love using crochet for practical things like a jewelry organizer. Great idea and comes with a free tutorial!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!