September! Fall is in the air... sometimes... and the craft world is re-invigorated! Thoughts of holidays, cool nights, sweaters, blankets, and all things cozy and homey. And babies - so many babies lately! (Special shout out to Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me - congrats on your new little girl!) So you know this latest edition of Hookin On Hump Day was hopping! Some amazing projects this go around, and Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I are pleased as can be to share the featured posts! Remember, with the two of us as co-hosts, the featured projects get twice the publicity, with links on both our sites and all our social media outlets! So let's get to it!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link - New Pattern Release and Giveaway from Jam Made - this crochet hat is so unique because it has a flower design at the crown!
#2 - My Gorgeous Gecko from Love, Lucie - EEK! Isn't this adorable! Such fun colors and it would make a great gift.
#3 - Amigurumi Elephant by I Love Handmade! - this little elephant looks so sweet and has a unique design.
#4 - Wrap Around Baby Booties by Quartered Heart Crochet - FREE pattern! The perfect thing to start to get ready for fall and winter.
#5 - Crochet Owl Pouch with Pattern by One Dog Woof - FREE pattern! These are the cutest! Love the colors and how it makes a pouch.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!