It's August and here the temps are amazingly, unseasonably lovely - but it's also been rainy! Has that had our blogging crafters indoors more? Maybe, because we had a HUGE, fantastic party this last go around! Wow! Thank you all so much for linking up! I know my co-host, Sara at My Merry Messy Life, had a challenge putting this one together - and I hope in two weeks when it's my turn we have just as great a turn out! Remember that these get twice the exposure - featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link - Crazy Good Mat and Blanket Pattern Ta-Da by Susan of Felted Button - this woman is a true crochet artist! The pattern is available for purchase.
#2 - More and More Pot Holders by This Handmade Life - beautiful yarn and designs! I want to crochet these to have all over my kitchen!
#3 - How to Crochet a Lalaloopsy Doll by Corina of Stitch 11 - these are just darling! What little girl wouldn't love to have one!? Includes a FREE pattern!!
#4 - Folding Lawn Chair Crochet-Over by Elizabeth from Calleigh's Clips and Crochet Creations - great idea! Turns an ordinary chair into a work of art. Comes with a free tutorial!!
#5 - Textured Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Kara of Petals to Picots - Kara's been posting dishcloth patterns all summer and this is just one of them! They are all gorgeous designs and FREE!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!