Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #50! It’s a holiday week here in the US, so please pardon the lateness of the party this week – it’s been crazy here and at Sara’s! We love your posts and love seeing all the great things you’re up to. Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I host Hookin On Hump Day as a bi-monthly link party, which gives you a chance to add more links to each party (more than one per blogger is fine!), and get more clicks for the links you post! These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Baby Girl Owl Set by Priscilla of Priscilla’s – Can’t go wrong with an owl! They make perfect baby gifts and this hat and blanket set would excite any new mother.
- #2 – Simple Crocheted Shrug by Mooberry Farm Homesteading Journal – such a nice job on a warm accessory!
- #3 – Dream in Color Shawl by Shelia of Creative Design – gorgeous yarn makes for gorgeous projects like this – I love that it can be used as a scarf and shawl!
- #4 – Spring Sweater (Casola de Primavera) by Ana of Ana Love Craft – Wow! Fantastic job – this is one of the prettiest patterns I’ve seen in a while.
- #5 – Tea Rose Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Jill of Being Spiffy – These are so delicate and beautiful! Would make such nice housewarming or hostessing gifts.
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!