Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #49! It’s been a fantastic couple of weeks since the last party – love the variety and creativity we’re seeing in this new 2 week format! Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I host Hookin On Hump Day as a bi-monthly link party, which gives you a chance to add more links to each party (more than one per blogger is fine!), and get more clicks for the links you post! These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Shrug on Black and White and Read All Over: Gorgeous knit shrug with notes on how she customized it and a link to the free pattern!
- #2 – Parchment Shawl by Sheila, on Creative Design by Sheila Zachariae: Lovely knit shawl with crochet edging, pattern available for purchase!
- #3 – Dancing Dollies Doily by Weaver Birdie, on I Love Handmade!: Fantastic stitching and a link to the free pattern is included!
- #4 – Make it! Granny House! by Alessandra, on Homemade@MyPlace: Great photo tutorial on turning motifs into little houses!
- #5 – The Shirt Skirt Sewing Tutorial by Katie, on The Crafty Blog Stalker: I love this idea – and it’s simple enough even I could do it!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
😀 You’re very welcome! Those houses are fab!
Thanks for hosting 🙂
Whoo hoo, I’m number two! Hey, that rhymes! Thanks to all that clicked on my Parchment Shawl. My daughter, who is modeling it, loves this as it fits her petite frame, as well as her mom’s rather “fluffy” frame so nicely.
Happy Hump Day to all!
It’s great Sheila! So pretty!
Hi, this is my first link-up with you – so glad to have found your party! I am sharing my crocheted shawl. Thank you. 🙂
Thanks so much Mooberry!
It’s my first time entering a Link party! Hope I’m doing everything right. I included a button on the bottom of my homepage, and I’m following you via email. 🙂
Thanks so much Carmen!
Hi Tamara, thanks so much for hosting the fiber party and I look forward to it! Take care and I hope you are enjoying the summer.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com
Omigod, I’m number 1! Thank you so very much for clicking on my shrug!! I’m going to try to finish one project every two weeks so I can keep submitting. (I work best on deadlines, haha!)
😀 Congratulations panda! You’re shrug was super popular – and I can see why!
Dear Tamara, Thank you for the Link party. I find myself looking forward to them. Love your gorgeous Moogly patterns. I am so proud to have your button on my blog.
Regards from India
Thank you so much Sangeetha – you are too kind!