Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day #47! This week I’ve been on vacation, and have depended on Sara from My Merry Messy Life to get things organized – so many thanks to Sara for putting it all together!
Your projects always impress us, bloggers, and here are the 5 most-clicked and also our faves from last week! We will be cutting back on this party, as it’s a lot of work for both Sara and I, especially for Sara after having a third baby. So, we will party the first and third Wednesday (technically, it starts on a Tuesday night) of each month. This is the last Wednesday (ok, Thursday…) of May, so we will party again next week since it’s the first week of June. These links will get twice the exposure – featured on both blogs and on our social media sites, so joining up is a great way to get your site seen. Now let’s get to this week’s highlights!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 Most-Clicked Link – Mike and Sully by Pali from Knitting Rays of Hope – free loom knitting patterns for these adorable hats!
- #2 – Crochet Lalaloopsy Dolls by Corina of Stitch 11 – such a cute doll for little girls! Links to a free pattern!
- #3 – Putting My Feet Up by Susan of Felted Button – stunning! It’s so beautiful I’d have a hard time putting my feet on it!
- #4 – Peacock Doily or a Wall Hanging? A Mother’s Day Gift! by Weaver Birdie – this work of art includes a FREE pattern!
- #5 – Peace, Love and Granny Squares by Kara of Petals to Picots – such a cute design with a FREE pattern!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails each week about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!