Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day! If this is your first look, this is a fantastic bi-monthly link party run on both My Merry Messy Life and Moogly! An entry on one site shows up on both – and we both promote the featured projects each round on our various social media outlets. And we love seeing what all you fab blogger are up to, as we take turns picking the featured projects! One party, twice the promotion, lots of opportunity to see what’s up in the worlds of crochet, knitting, and sewing! Here’s what was hot on the last go ’round:
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Chameleon Hat Valentine’s Love and Olympic Spirit on Pattern Paradise: One free crochet hat pattern that can be styled in limitless ways!
#2 – My Favorite Infinity Scarf Pattern Dressed Up! on Priscillas: Great styling tip for an infinity scarf – and a link to the free crochet tutorial video too!
#3 –Sharing Some Heart Art on Felted Button: A vintage crochet pattern reborn in this free downloadable PDF!
#4 – Easiest Headwrap Ever on The Philosopher’s Wife: A great crochet pattern review, link to free pattern included!
#5 – Layered Daisy in a Heart on Cre8tion Crochet: A free crochet pattern featuring both hearts and flowers – crochet love!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on February 18th, 2014!