If you haven't already, it's time to start planning your holiday crafting - including things for the littlest guests! It's also time to put together everyone's outfits for holiday photo ops and cards. So to help you craft your must make for baby list, here are 11 Free Holiday Baby Crochet Patterns!
Disclaimer: Contains an affiliate link.
Free Holiday Baby Crochet Patterns
(Click on the name of the pattern, in blue, to go to the pattern page!)
- Infant Santa Suit & Hat by Kim Guzman, on Red Heart: In sizes for 3 - 12 mths, for the perfect Santa Baby!
- Elfin Baby Booties by JoAnn Moser, on DIY Maven: Size 0-6 months, these whip up super fast!
- Rudolph the Reindeer Hat by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: In sizes newborn to adult, the whole family can join in! UPDATE 11/12/13: Now with crochet options for the eyes and antlers, found HERE!
- Santa Baby Booties by Bernat Design Studio: In size 6-12 months, the perfect excuse to buy some of that sparkly holiday yarn!
- Santa Hat by TuTu Chic Boutique, on Ravelry: Sizes newborn to adult, I love the yarn texture combo here!
- Chunky Christmas Bonnet by Myshelle Cole, on Mamma That Makes: In sizes 0-3, and 3-6 months, this is too sweet! And warm too I bet!
- Snowman Baby Bib by Jocelyn Sass, on HGTV.com: One size to protect all those fab new holiday outfits!
- Snowman Earflap Baby Hat and Matching Booties by Erica Jackofsky (Fiddle Knits), on About.com: Two patterns for one great set! The booties are offered in size 3-6 mths and 6-12 mnths, while the hat is available in Preemie, Baby, and Toddler.
- Santa Mouse Hat by Christine (My Sweet Potato 3), on SAHM of Etsy: Includes instructions for newborn size, as well as instructions on upsizing! Too precious!
- Holly and Snow Headband by HappyBerry: Designed for 16"-19" head circumference (6-18 mnths), this is a beautiful finishing touch for any snow princess.
Do you have a little one in your life you're crocheting for this season? Have a favorite holiday baby crochet pattern you'd like to share? I also love this Christmas Grinch Hat pattern by 7one7designs, available for sale on Craftsy! That smile is just dead on!