Hookin On Hump Day is back again, and I can tell you're all feeling the yarny fumes - such amazing projects and patterns coming out these days! And I'm so happy to share them here!
And for those of you who don't design or blog but love browsing through all the amazing projects and patterns on offer - thank you for being here too! If it's your first visit to HOHD, you should know that it's hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Amelia Poncho Adult Sweater from Left in Knots - By poplular request, a cozy crochet poncho sweater for adults ... and it's a FREE pattern too!
2. Illuminations Blanket from Felted Button - This colorful and vibrant blanket is sure to make you smile on even the dreariest of days .... FREE crochet afghan pattern!
3. Mile Long Scarf by Sheila Zachariae - These oversized scarves are so hot right now! Be ahead of the trend with this PAID crochet pattern available on Ravelry!
4. Fall Leaf from The Unknown Orchard - Gorgeous lace leaf pattern with both written and diagram instructions ... and it's a FREE crochet pattern too!
5. Crochet Snowman Granny Square Blanket from Crochet For You – Adorable snowman granny squares make up this cozy blanket ... FREE pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!