Back in May, I did a roundup of Ten Free Crochet Owl Patterns – and it’s a post that still gets lots of visitors! Owls are hip and hot, and more free owl patterns have come out since my first roundup. So of course, it’s time to do another!
- Crochet Owl Hat Pattern – This popular hat pattern includes sizes from newborn all the way to adult! Not just for babies anymore!
- Hooty Owl Coasters – This is a great and practical use for scrap yarn – only 15 yards each! A set of these would make a great gift this holiday season!
- Little Owls – These are super cute amigurumi owls! I kind of want a whole parliament of them!
- Owl Keychain – So tiny! So perfect! The instructions are in both Dutch and English (US terms) – scroll down for the English version.
- Baby Blanket – There are lots of “heads” for this granny square lovie pattern, and though the English translation isn’t the greatest, experienced crocheters should be able to follow along.
- Owl Granny Square – You can do just about anything with this crochet owl square – make a bag, a blanket, or just make one and smile!
- Owl Motif – The blog is in Japanese, but this amazing motif is charted, so words aren’t necessary! If you want to poke around the site and be able to read a bit, running it through Google Translate worked really well with this site. This would be gorgeous on a pillow, purse, laptop sleeve… the possibilities are endless.
- Baby Owl Booties – This brand new pattern for newborn crochet baby booties is so sweet! There’s some assembly with all the little bits, but they’re little and worth it!
- Hooty Headband Owl - This crochet owl ear warmer pattern features custom sizing and just the right details!
- Owl Coin Purse – I’ve been thinking I need a new coin purse, and this one is too cute to resist. Love it! I might have to make one for each of the little girls on my yule list too…
That’s it for this time around! If the owls keep coming, then there just might end up being a part three. In the meantime, I hope you find some great patterns and inspiration in the above list. If you missed it, be sure to check out the previous owl pattern roundup, and get to hookin’!
Be sure to check out and like the moogly Facebook page to get the latest updates, links, sneak peeks, and more! Moogly is also on Pinterest, Twitter, and now Tumblr – come join the fun! You can contact me directly via the Facebook page and at [email protected]