It’s a new year with new fun things happening at Moogly, and one of the new things I’ve decided to start is a monthly designer showcase! Once a month I’ll have one of my favorite designers share a bit about themselves, and then I’ll follow it up by sharing my 5 favorite free patterns that they’ve designed! First on deck is the amazing Corina Gray, designer and blogger at Stitch11!
Hello Moogly fans! My name is Corina Gray. I am the hooker behind the scenes over at Stitch11. I am a Leo who enjoys long walks in the yarn aisles, late nights with a V stitch blanket, and I never go a day without a hook in my right hand. I am a proud momma who thinks of crochet as not just a hobby, but an opportunity to live out my life long dream of being a stay at home mom.
At Stitch11 I share my own free crochet patterns, test patterns I discover online, and do my best to spread the love of yarn with anyone who will listen (read).
Love Corina and her patterns – she’s been a huge support and bloggy friend to me over the past year, and I love seeing her pattern photos – her daughter is obviously a huge inspiration, and they both make great models! Here are 5 of my favorites.
5 Free Crochet Patterns from Stitch 11
(Click the name of the pattern to go to the pattern page!)
- Princess Hat With Crown and Braids: I made two of these as gifts for my nieces, and they were a HUGE hit!
- XS Dog Sweater: This is Corina’s latest, a great pattern for this time of year – the little dogs are so sensitive to the cold!
- Lalaloopsy Doll: I have gotten a chance to see some of the amazing things crocheters have made with this pattern – each one is cuter than the last!
- Granny’s Slouch Hat: Corina designs such fantastic hats, and this one takes a classic pattern and updates it. In toddler and child sizes too!
- The Chloe: Isn’t this just the sweetest! Such a wonderful brimmed hat for babies. A classic for sure!
Many thanks to Corina for being the star of the first Moogly Designer Showcase! I hope you’ve enjoyed learning more about Corina and Stitch11 – I know I have!