Welcome back to this Spring-y edition of Hookin On Hump Day! This round, we’ve got 5 fab new crochet patterns to share – 4 of which are free! And they are all lovely – chosen by your clicks over the last two weeks, good job all! So let’s get to these beautiful patterns already!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Both crochet and knitting are welcome! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
2. Baha Blanket Sweater Crochet Pattern by Mama in a Stitch: That’s right, she’s got the top two patterns this round! Wow! And this one is a FREE crochet pattern too!
3. Spring Bubbles Mandala by Made in K-town: A step by step photo tutorial makes this pattern both beautiful and easy to make! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Cute Carrots Crochet Basket pattern by DivineDebris: This fun basket is worked in tapestry crochet – and it’s a FREE pattern!
5. Not a Shawl, Shawlette by Knot by Gran’ma: A lovely and very wearable piece, and it’s a PAID crochet pattern available now!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!