Crochet is a wonderful hobby! But you still have to begin at the beginning. And that means patterns that are “easy” skill level, so you can learn not only the stitches, but how to read the patterns. So here are 10 easy crochet patterns for beginners to love – as well as more advanced crocheters who are looking for something to relax with – all made with Lion Brand Yarn!
10 Easy Crochet Patterns for Beginners to Love
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Crochet Pot Holder/Hot Pad: A fantastic beginner pattern featuring the simplest of stitches!
- Learn to Crochet Cuff: Add working in the round to your repertoire!
- Home Team Hat: Spirals are easier than you think!
- Crafty Hanging Can Cozy: A simple variation on the sc stitch, featuring Lion Brand Color Waves!
- Acorn Drop Hat by ELK Studio: Learn and love the hdc stitches made with Lion Brand Heartland Thick & Quick!
- Patriotic Pocket Wrap: Yes! You CAN make something to wear even as a beginner!
- Nifty Needle Case: Simple as can be, and something every crocheter will need, made with Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton!
- Ocean Grove Round Washcloth: The perfect beginner crochet lace project!
- Netty’s Super Simple Cowl from Jessie At Home: If you can chain, you can make this gorgeous pattern with Lion Brand Landscapes!
- Around Town Felted Bag: Simple to crochet, and you get to learn felting too!
So whether you are brand new to crochet, or just looking for something the Netflix and crochet with, these 10 easy crochet patterns are a great way to learn, relax, and have fun!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, and sign up for the free Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Thank you to Lion Brand Yarn for sponsoring this post!