Baby might be too young to eat candy this year – but she’s not too young for a costume! Crochet Halloween Costumes are lots of fun to make, and even more precious on the tiny babies! Plus you can use them after Halloween too – many of these patterns are cute all Fall! So here are 10 free crochet Halloween Costume Patterns for Babies!
10 Free Crochet Halloween Costume Patterns for Babies:
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Hat and Cocoon by Melody Adams, on Melody Adams . . . the blog: This is SO cute – what kid doesn’t love this story! Perfect for newborns!
- Mermaid Costume by Courtney Wiche, on Wichecraft: Some fishy fun! Though you’ll need to put a top under the top for Fall weather in most locales!
- Robot Baby by Sandy Powers, a Ravelry download: Another super cute cool weather costume!
- Candy Corn Beanie (Infant & Toddler) by Simply Sweet, a Ravelry download: Little and sweet!
- Viking Pride Hat by Jilliane Madene, on Prepster Crochet: He’ll pillage your heart!
- Monkey Hat (sizes newborn to adult) by Tara Murray, on Easy Makes Me Happy: Beware, may lead to jumping on the bed!
- Halloween Devil Horns Headband by HappyBerry: Even though I’m sure your little one is always a perfect angel!
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Crochet Hat by Sarah Zimmerman, on Repeat Crafter Me: Who’s the leader of the club that makes cute ba-a-bies..! (sorry, couldn’t help myself)
- The Mighty Jungle by Corina Gray, on Stitch11: Here’s hoping your little Lion sleeps tonight so you can make her this sweet hat!
- Lady Bug by DROPS design: This is one size fits all, so just leave a couple rows of the big red circles to drop this one down to baby size!
Hope you’ve gotten some inspiration for baby’s first Halloween! You’ve only got a year or two to pick their costumes for them after all – make while the making is good! Are you planning to crochet a Halloween costume this year? For a baby? Is there a great costume I missed that you want to add? Share in the comments!